Tuesday, June 24, 2003

We fronted for Moonstar88 and Parokya ni Edgar last night. I drove there with Chris instead of going with Ayn because I was still in UP with him when Ayn was on her way to our house. I still had to talk to Chris about personal stuff so I decided to bring him with me and bring the car, so I could leave with him as soon as candyaudioline was finished. Ironically, we got there earlier than everyone else. Chris and I were talking in front of Mayric’s when they arrived. They were obviously surprised to see us together… Chris said when they went inside, “Well, THAT was awkward.” They might have thought that we made up, because Ralph and Ayn were kind of smiling. Well, guys, not exactly. We just have to wait and see. But cross your fingers for me, please…

Medyo di kami tumugtog kaagad kasi hinintay yata ni Allan na medyo mapuno yung place tsaka para dumating na yung lahat ng Moonstar peeps. We did an ok set, although I think my voice kind of wobbled at certain parts because of my emotional state. I had to leave right away because we were both tired and we still had to talk.

I don’t know what happened to the rest of candyaudioline after I left. Ayn can tell you about it.

No comments: