Thursday, June 12, 2003

Friday the 13th Gigs

June 13, 2003
Mayric's, Espana

Featuring:
CHEESE
KAMIKAZEE
CANDYAUDIOLINE
MAPLE SYRUP
WEEDISNEYS

************************

Kung galing kayo sa Quezon City at hindi niyo trip magpunta ng Manila
area punta kayo dito (kahit paling ang pamamalakad ng Millenia):

"Death is the Mother of Beauty" (A Subkulture Produktion)
A Gathering of the Children of Decay

June, Friday the 13th, 2003
Klub Gargoyle
at Millenia Kamuning, Quezon City

Congregation from Dusk 'till Dawn
PhP65.00 at the gate

Featuring bands:
Five Wounds to Enter, Skies of Ember, Slavedrum, Dominion,
The Late Isabel, Sea of Rains

Aural Infektion: DJ Runeschadow

********************

Grabe naman si Roel. Alam naman niya siguro na nagmamadali tayo that time. And we had no idea na susunduin natin sha that day. So we weren't able to plan kung saan tayo dadaan muna. He didn't inform us then na dadaan pa tayo sa kanila. He only told us that when we were already on the way to Benilde. If he only informed us a day before, we could've planned to be on the road an hour earlier. Labo.

Yessss, I am so panicking about my thesis. Kung vampires lang, i'm sure it started in Europe. The very first vampire literary work, which was written in poetry form, was from Germany. "Der Vampir" by some guy named Howard. Pero kung Horror in general, I'm not that sure if it started in Europe. If I remember it right, HP Lovecraft is not European. Ewan. I just hope, I'd be able to organize my thoughts regarding my thesis. Wish me luck.

See you all tonight sa practice. After midnight noh? Siguro naman dadating na si Roel ontime and hindi lasing ngayon. Haay. At sana ok ang set natin tomorrow. I miss Mayric's. I'm sure mang Oscar missed me too. Hahahah. Newly-renovated pala ha. Let's see... :)


Ayn Ruth Baudelaire +

No comments: