Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Nothing much happened in Mayric's after Selena left. Moonstar 88 played after Candyaudioline. Ralph and I left in the middle of their set. I also had to be home early to finish some stuff.

Allan told us that night that there were some guys there who watched us and loved our set. He told us that these guys are also into bands like My Bloody Valentine and Sonic Youth. I think he went to Romeo's after the gig and met up with the manyak boys there.

I have been receiving some prank texts from this guy since last week. I call it "prank" kasi hindi ko talaga gustong nakakatanggap ng texts sa mga di ko kilala kahit wala yun intention na mang badtrip. Fan daw sha ng Candyaudioline at napanuod daw niya tayo sa Millenia. Yeah right. Siempre, I was being mean to that person. Kung may fans ang candy na gustong maka text ang isang member, HUWAG AKO. Maawa kayo sa sarili niyo.

That jerk texted that Roel gave him my number during one of our gigs in Millenia. When I asked Roel after our set sa Mayric's about that, he denied it. But he told me that he did give someone my number, but that was only last Sunday. He said it's some guy from a band called Purplechickens na matagal na DAW niyang kakilala. That's funny. I know the guys from that band, and if they want my number, they could just ask for it from me. Unless maybe, they're up to something. If they are, screw them. But I still need to confirm that. Pero anlabo kasi their vocalist has my number. In fact, he was with me when we played in Laguna for Dott's pa-gig last December.

But of course, we all know Roel's talent in making up stories. Either, nag mention lang sha ng kahit anong band na pinagbigyan niya ng number at ibang banda talaga ang pinagbigyan niya, or hindi talaga banda ang pinagbigyan niya at trip lang niya sabihin yon, or wala talaga shang pinagbigyan ng number ko at nag hahallucinate na naman sha. Nakakainis lang kung talagang may pinagbigyan sha ng number ko. Dapat lang sana, nagtanong muna sha sakin kung puede. Pero MAS nakaka inis kung wala talaga shang pinagbigyan at nag iimbento lang sha ng sasabihin sakin. Ilang beses na niya ginawa sa akin yun. Bastard needs to learn a lesson. Why can't he just shut his mouth up?? If he has nothing good to say, manahimik nalang sha. Tapos feeling pa niya close kami. Dream on. That punk ass. Sana... sana lang talaga... ganun kadali mag palit ng drummer. Sana lang.


Selena, we weren't exactly thinking that things are okay between you and Chris. If you saw us smiling, it was because of something else. I was actually worried because I already felt that something was wrong when I approached you both outside of Mayric's. Anyway, I know that it's none of my business. But if you need to talk to someone, I'm always here to cheer you up. No, that didn't sound right. I know very well that it's impossible to cheer up a person who is going through things that is not easy to brush aside. And I also know that things won't easily be better for anyone so I won't wish that for you either. Pero yun lang, if you need someone to talk to, I'm just here. I may not be able to offer you solutions to your problems, but what the heck.

And as for you Mister Allan Montero, matatapos na naman ang buwan ng Hunyo. Nasaan na ang EP?


"What's the difference between the Lone Ranger and God? There really is a Lone Ranger." -Abbey

No comments: