Thursday, June 12, 2003

Talked to Allan yesterday. We talked about Roel because I hear that he’s still sore about us not bringing him to his house last Friday night. I can understand… we get to pass by everyone’s house when it’s necessary—why not his? Well, that night we were in a hurry and I think it was fair that we didn’t pass by that time. Anyway, he seems to be a bit ornery lately. Hopefully we can smooth things out soon. Allan also gave me advice about Chris. I guess I should be more tolerant. I can’t believe I actually need to tell myself that now.

Ayn and I ym-ed each other a while ago, too. She’s worrying about her thesis a bit. Well, I’m sure she’ll be able to find more european works of horror. I think that’s where written horror started anyway. She said she’s going to the mall this afternoon to buy school supplies. It’ll be just like grade school--- the smell of fresh notebook paper, the satisfying precision of wrapping your books in plastic, the conquest of labeling your books with your name… ahh, yes.

Today, I took an exam for work. It was just tiring to commute, but I don’t mind. I have to get serious sometime.

Tonight, we might have practice. Tomorrow night we’re playing at Mayric’s, everyone. Attention, Listers! We have a gig. Sigh. Good, old, lovable, just-renovated Mayric’s.

No comments: