Wednesday, June 04, 2003

No need to be paranoid about your minor grammatical error, Selena. I think people wouldn't really notice it. Unless, they would take time to do workshop on the article, which is unlikely. I think Joey made more obvious grammatical errors on it. And nobody really cares. As Allan said, as long as one could understand what is being said, the grammar wouldn't really matter that much. I'd rather prefer that anytime than going by the book and in the end, nobody would really get what i'm saying. The article does not require an academic approach anyway. It was an informal interview.

In addition to that, if you're conscious about your being a CW graduate, the Dadaists, the post realist and meta theater writers already gave our generation an excuse to have grammatical errors. It was part of the Dadaist principles which were stated in Tristan Tzara's and Andre Breton's manifestos. ("dada tries to find out what words mean before using them, from the point of view not of grammar but of representation...") I hope that would make you feel better.

Yeah, i guess you're kinda messed up. I don't mean it as an insult. Did the Taka drinks do anything to you? Or should we blame HP Lovecraft? Hmmm...

On a lighter note, I had so much fun last Tuesday. Now I understand why Frida caught Marra Lanot's attention years ago when she went on vacation to visit some Latin American countries. Hmmm...

I loved the Taka Honey Green Tea. I would surely get some drinks there again when I go back to Galleria. Let's watch another movie soon. Hopefully kasama narin natin sila Allan.

See you all tomorrow night!


"I destroy the drawers of the brain and of social organization..." -Tristan Tzara, from "Dada Manifesto"

No comments: