Wednesday, June 04, 2003

Hey, thanks, guys :) That thing about dadaism really helped me, ayn. Also the "get the message across" thing, allan. gosh. I feel better now.

I still haven't finished the member profile. sorry. writer's block. i'll try to have it ready by tomorrow's gig, though. don't worry.

you know what, maybe i AM meant to be a writer. i'm certainly neurotic, depressed and suicidal enough. not that writers need to be like that, but it's enough fuel to be one. you need to be slightly crazy to try to fuck with other people's minds. never mind. forget about being a writer-- it's a struggle enough to be a decent person. i just read over some of my old journals tonight and realized that i've always had this very dark side of myself hidden under my smiles and cheery optimism. it's sad to find your true self out like this. "This has been kept a secret from me by my own self???? Shitty bitty fuckeroo." (insert despaired slump into deep,plush, blood red armchair)

Tangina. I don't know what's happening to me. What a delayed crock of teenage-angst bullshit. hello? i should really get real. society requires it of me.

No comments: