Sunday, June 08, 2003

To hell with Millenia, man.. As I already informed you online and through text, I posted a message sa Buzznite mailing list and told them how Millenia is and took some excerpts from your post here. Screw Millenia.

Anyway, yesterday's gig at Benilde was okay. Ralph, Sir Charles, Selena and I were on the road to Benilde by 4:30 pm. Ah oo nga pala, sumama rin si Roel sa atin from Universal Records pero shempre sumablay nanaman sha. And this time pati si Ralph nainis narin. Si Roel kasi mukhang ewan. Basta nagpababa sha somewhere in Morayta to get his tool box and sticks. Hindi pa kasi dinala. Tapos kami pa talaga ang mali.

Sobrang traffic along Kamuning and in Manila area. We arrived at the venue around 7 pm i think. Hassle pa sa location ng parking. Paikot ikot kami sa Taft. Buti nalang naka kain na kami sa Mc Do (beside La Salle). Siempre while we were at the area, reminiscing ako ng past moments ko sa lugar na yon. Yihee to me.

Nakakainis lang kasi busog na ako eh may libreng food pala sa..what was it called?--function room? Basta, that "band room." We did a great set. Or should I say, Candle Audio Line did a great set. Hehehe. Also Soft Pillow Cases. Eric (of Tracks) was there too but he wasn't able to watch us because his band had a gig at Kafe. Shit naalala ko na naman si Roel nung inaasar niya ako dun while we were recording at Tracks. Baka isipin ni Eric I have the hots for him or something. And Eric must have found that kind of freaky because during that time I obviously looked 8 months pregnant. Kaya for the rest of you who must have thought that I was demure and all during the whole time that we were recording at Tracks, sa totoo lang nagpipigil lang ako nun. Si Roel kasi ay isang mangmang.

Going back to the Benilde gig... we only got to play four songs (or was it five?). Basta bitin.. We left the venue then went straight to Paranaque. Allan had to meet up with Dott and Arnel of Skies of Ember to get something. Lara and I wanted to drink, so we bought Mompo (that spanish sacramental wine) at that convenience store where we met up with the two guys. We hung out for a while then we left for Marikina where Allan had to attend to his Backbeat obligations. Before going to Marikina, we had to drop Selena off to her place first because she had to be home early. Then we went straight to Riverbanks. There was an NU summer-ender gig there.

When we left, Roel and Emerson took the ride with us. Also, my very good friend Richard Tan. Heheh. We missed each other a lot. We talked about stuff that we liked while we were on the road. Hehehe. We dropped the three someplace I forgot.

So the rest of us, went off to that infamous whorehouse where the Sirs go to regularly. But before that, Charles had an emergency and was desperate to go to the john. Pinagbigyan namin.

When we arrived at "the" whorehouse, ayun, we were greeted by these 15-16 year old looking nymphets (kaya pala nymphets at hindi nymphs), clad in short short skirts. Once they move an inch, you could see their buttcracks. Of course they couldn't care less about that because they all had to dance at the center of the videoke space, wearing only their undies. Much to the surprise of the Sirs, the last one who danced, literally stripped herself naked at the center while doing her thing. Charles told me that he had never seen anyone do that before. (I was thinking then, "kasi andito ako." Heheh) Usually they were just in their undies but they never went topless and all. Obviously, our eyes were all glued at her.

The place was okay. Good service (way better than Millenia of course). I'd rather pick that place anytime than go to Millenia. We had brandy, sisig and crispy pata (yung pagkain talaga ha). Sulit yung food. Pero siempre, we couldn't really concentrate on eating while those "girls" were dancing seductively to the tune of "Dying Inside" or some other mainstream disco/rn'b/love song (na hindi ko na kayang marinig ngayon without remembering those chicks).

I know the rest of my companions were kinda pissed at me, because I wouldn't sing. Dude, ayoko talaga. I hope you understand. I wasn't that drunk enough. Maybe if I get more drunk, I might sing. Might. I'm really sorry if I was that killjoy. But if you'd ask me if I had fun, I really did and to tell you the truth, I'm looking forward to seeing those girls again. Really.

Don't get me wrong. They're not exactly my type. If I had to go to bed with another woman, I don't want that woman to look like any of those girls. If I were to get laid with a chick, I would want her to be more whore-ish but not innocent looking like those women from that place. I want someone who has more spunk, if you know what I mean. Though if I get drunk enough, I might consider taking that chick who danced last, to bed. Only if she wraps her face with plaster. But then again, since i'm drunk, I might not care after all. I don't know.

That night, I was actually thinking that if I had a man lover who frequents those type of places, and he has the guts to bring me there, I might consider having a threesome with him and whoever he likes from that whorehouse where he goes to. Provided that I am also attracted to that chick. To their misfortune, none of my ex's ever confessed to me that they visit that type of place--or maybe, none of them really had the guts to admit to me that they really do frequent whorehouses. Oh well, that was their loss.

As for the sirs, since I'm not really attracted to any of them and only see them as friends, I still couldn't imagine what they do there whenever they're alone at that place. I bet you guys were so bad trip that Lara and I had to tag along. You didn't get to do what you usually do there. Whenever I consider the idea of trying to imagine what they actually do there, I feel like I have to vomit. So i'd rather not think about that. As in-- yuck pare. Ewan bahala kayo.

I got home around 4 am. I wasn' t that drunk that night unlike last Thursday at Millenia. Last Thursday, I had three margaritas and four beers. Pasalamat kayo Millenia at pinapatulan ko ang inumin niyo tapos ganun lang pagtrato niyo sa kabanda ko. Pakyu all.

No comments: