Monday, June 09, 2003

Haha… I think I feel the same way about that, Ayn. Sayang pala na hindi ako nakasama sa sa inyo last time. Bad trip. Pero kailangan ko talagang kausapin si Chris nun kaya ok lang din. Basta next time sama niyo na ko ha!

Pero… when are we going to have enough money to release our EP with all this libido spewing out of our ears?? Hehe… kidding. I know that we’re really just trying to look for a less expensive but quality means of production. Sigh. Or maybe that’s just an excuse to refrain from sending out a “crummy-sounding” EP— DI BA, ALLAN? Maganda naman EP natin eh, huhuhu…

Anyway, I have nothing to say right now. Just whiling away the time before I watch a movie with my sister on the PC. Wala naman kasi akong ginagawa ngayon dahil wala pa akong trabaho and everyone else has something to do: Allan and Roel have work, Ayn has school, and Ralph has his toys at home hehe. Me? I’m just postponing jobhunting because I’m still a bit scared to death. I just have to calm down. I’ll get up off my ass later ;)

Last night, Erick, one of the listers, messaged me while I was sending Ayn her scanned pics of Tristania. He was asking if there were any gigs up. Told him how short notice we always were and that we’ll always post them on the blog if we’re notified early enough. Haha! Well, ganyan talaga kami sa candy…

Wow, dumadami na rin ang listers! Yehey!

No comments: