Friday, June 20, 2003

Selena i'm so sorry about last night. I just realized that I did something wrong to you. It was really rude of me to invite you to Millenia for the Children of Shadows gig. I wasn't thinking straight. I thought then that it would have been nice to spend the night with you there. I also thought that you might be interested in seeing a different atmosphere (despite the event being held at Millenia). I was being stupid. It didn't occur to me until then that you were that affected with what happened to you there. My bad. I'm really sorry.

I guess "some" people there were surprised that I went back to that place. Well they can't do anything about that. I paid for the entrance and my drinks. Many good things did happen last night though, but they had nothing to do with candyaudioline. So I think it won't be right for me to jot them down here. I was just with my ex most of the time anyway and that wouldn't really interest any of you.

Something about Roel came up though. My friends were all concerned about me having Roel as a bandmate. They were asking me stuff like if we could tolerate him. They also told me some stuff about what Roel did to them. It wasn't a surprise that I'd hear those things about him. I can say that I pretty much know him by now. I also wasn't surprised that they'd ask me about him. Many people from that scene are actually pissed at that person and I can't blame them. I do get pissed at Roel too most of the time, but I could easily brush it aside unless he has done something unforgivable to me like that water dispenser issue (buti naayos ni Mike so I could forget about that for now). I also don't like it whenever he messes up with our rehearsals and gigs. Roel is Roel. I guess we could do nothing about that.

Selena sorry ulit.

No comments: