Friday, June 20, 2003

Last night Ayn took me to “Death is the Mother of Beauty”, a goth gathering of sorts. Actually, she tried to take me, but I chickened out at the last minute. See, it was held at Millenia. Haha. Here it comes again. Anyway, I won’t bore you with the gory details of my thoughts on Millenia. I just thought that I could innocently enjoy an event there with Ayn. When we arrived, I started thinking about unpleasant people and I realized that I couldn’t reconcile myself into entering the place. So, ignoring the pleads of Ayn (which made my heart bleed, I assure you), I bid her and Jarek goodbye and hopped into a taxi home. End of story.

Well, Allan texted me while I was in the taxi. He was actually heading to something near Ayn’s place in Fairview, and his taxi passed Millenia just at the exact moment my taxi was leaving it. He said he saw Ayn’s van in front of the place. For all we knew, our taxis were right next to each other at a stoplight. Text ko siya, “Astig hehehe”. He was telling me to bring Ayn to Fairview instead and that the M4 (Charles, John Paul, etc.) would be there later. Sayang. Nasa bahay na ako eh. Pero astig no?

I’ll make it up to you next time, Ayn.

By the way, we’ll be at Mayric’s on Monday. Allan said we might front for one of the Backbeat bands. I forget which. Oo nga pala. The question of the day is: Why isn’t candyaudioline lined up for Buzz Night?

No comments: