Thursday, June 19, 2003

I know I can say anything I want here. This time, it's not somebody imposing what i can or can't say. I choose to censor my own entries because I feel some parts may not be appropriate. They tend to get too personal sometimes and I don't want to be too transparent about myself. If I have personal problems-- of which I have a lot right now... too many!-- I don't want them to end up on the blog kasi makakabring down sa mga taong nagbabasa. I have my personal blog anyway. Basta... I'm just editing myself until I become comfortable with my own writing style.

Of course, this doesn't mean that you guys can't post your personal stuff here. Ako lang yung gumagawa ng choice na 'to. You're still free to do it :)

Thanks for the correction, Ayn :) Akala ko Putong hehehe. I only know him as Bird kasi hehehe.

No comments: