Thursday, May 29, 2003

Yellow! I am well! I am alive! Just checked out of the hospital this noon. Was confined for a severe asthmatic attack and blood infection. Scary-sounding, huh? Well.

Last Friday, when I went to Davao, I met Allan at SM and he finally gave me a copy of the PULP article. It was good. I just hate that part about my quote¡K I sounded quite ditzy and used the word ¡§glorifying¡¨ instead of ¡§glorying¡¨, which is more correct. Anyway, I was sooooooo happy to see Allan in Davao. I was really jumping for joy. That¡¦s how much I missed my Manila connections. What was so great was that he also gave me my own copy of the final mix of the ¡§An Empty You¡¨ EP. Yahoo. I was no longer disconnected from my candy roots. It was like rain to my parched earth.

Tomorrow, I am heading back to Manila. Finally, I will see everyone I love. I texted candy the news and they all said yehey. Except for Roel. He said, ¡§O talaga? Sino ka ba?¡¨ Grabe sobra akong nahurt dun. Sinabi ko sa kanya. He called me and said sorry and asked how I was and stuff. It was actually nice to chika with him again. The call erased all the bad blood his text created hehehe. Sana nga may practice sa Sunday, gaya ng sabi niya.

I just had an idea, candy. Kund hindi mag-work out yung paglabas natin ng EP sa Manila at sobrang kupal na kupal na yung mga tao satin, why don¡¦t we just pack our bags and move to Davao City? ƒº Okay dun¡K hindi nagbabangayan yung mga artists. Maraming open-minded dun... AT MAS MURA ANG COST OF LIVING, ERGO, MAS MURANG MAGPALABAS NG DISENTENG EP. Yung pinsan ko kasi vocalist ng isang reggae group dun tapos kakalabas lang nila ng EP... 6k tops yung inambag nila for everything. shet.

a oo... maraming beach at resort dun hehehe...

wow ayn... ok lang yun na ikaw yung nakalagay dun sa pulpcommunity. ikaw naman ang pinakamaganda eh :) kawawa nga si ralph kasi nagmukha siyang alien. peace, ralph. nadistort kasi yung mukha mo of all things. si roel, ginawa pang cover ng feature. galing. kami ni allan, wala lang.

hey, pwede ko ba kayong kitain bukas pagdating ko? ganyan ko kayo ka-miss. love you.

No comments: