Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Hey! Agh! I can't wait to come home! wala pa akong nahanap na PULP sa Davao! gusto ko uling kumanta! Tristania!

Now that my frustrations are out of the way, time for some news. Just came back from Davao and I had a wonderful time there. Except for not finding any copy of PULP, I had the time of my life. We finally went to the beach and I am now all red and crispy like lechon. Maybe as fat, too. Pangit pa naman ng tan lines ko. I guess that means I won't be wearing any tank tops to gigs back in Manila.

Nagtext sakin kanina si Allan ng mga 11 am. Nasa Surigao na daw siya. Sabi niya, magkita daw kami at maghanap ng kabanda para makatugtog kami as candyaudioline dito hehehe. Sige!

We'll be back on the 20th at around 2 pm. See you then. Take care guys!

p.s. Ralph nasan na yung pic? Miss you, ayn! Di ko nakita yung star pics kasi ang aga magsara ng mga nesstands dito pag sunday.

No comments: