Sunday, May 18, 2003

Wow, surprised naman ako at nakapag post kayo agad. It's a bummer that you guys have to extend your vacation. Now, I'm starting to feel like blog friends nalang tayo. Boohoo. It's okay, though. I understand. I just could not stand the fact that I'll be dealing with my professors' faces until the end of the month. Can you imagine, I'm starting to have dreams about them. What could be worse than that? Sana hindi naman omen yun. Baka mamaya I'd end up married to Noel (yung pina inom ni Chris dati, Selena.). Hell no.

Grabe Allan, okay yang lugar nyo diyan ah. Dalhin mo naman kami jan minsan. Ghost hunting tayo (sabay ako ang una mag chicken out.) I'm sorry to hear what you're going through now. Ganyan din dinaan ng family ko last year. Ganun talaga eh. Don't worry pag balik mo dito, inuman tayo lahat samin.

Selena, thanks sa pasalubong. Have fun on your vacation. Pagbalik niyo dito inuman tayo. Sana nagpadala ka kay Allan ng copy ng PULP if ever magkikita kayo. Si Trista, tumangkad na lalo. She can sit by herself now. She can also stand by herself while holding on to the railings of her crib. Cute. Kaya lang she's starting to have "stranger anxiety." Just found out this evening when one of her ninongs dropped by for a visit. Nangingilala na. Kaya pagbalik mo, dalasan niyo ni Chris pagbisita. I feel so sorry for those people na hindi sha madalas makita or never pa nakita. I predict that they won't have a welcoming greet from my daughter.

Sige, I'll be looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Love and Slack,
Ayn Ruth Baudelaire

No comments: