Wednesday, May 21, 2003

hey! allan will be in Davao until Saturday morning, so I hope we'll be able to see each other before he leaves for Manila. So sorry about the delay... I really do miss everyone there and I'm starting to get slightly bored here... but I love my Lola and this is my last opportunity to hang out with her before work starts. Anyway, I just realized that my return is only a week away. Before you know it, I'm there again :) Text pa kahapon si Ralph, akala nakabalik na ako. di pa.

Ayn, would it be so bad to hook up with Canlas? hehehe... though I'm not sure if you're quite the match, if you know what I mean ;) I think the intellectual type might suit you more than you think, though. Pero siguro dapat may nipple ring siya or something funky like that. Naku nangingilala na pala si Tristania! I have to see her! I can't believe she's at that sitting-by-herself stage already... to think that's what I've been looking forward to since she was born! awww, man... this is making it harder to stay.

Kawawa naman si Allan. Sana makita ko siya sa Davao. I'll ask him to do the strut for my sister. I've been telling her all about it!

Oh, well... a week to go. Take care!

No comments: