Saturday, May 10, 2003

I am now starting to believe that the May issue will never come out.

Hanggang ngayon wala parin akong mahanap. Nationwide delivery pala Roel, ha. Hmph! Hay nako yan si Roel, siya rin yung pumalpak nung Thursday night. Sa intro pa ng Empty You. Thursday is an unlucky day I know, pero sana di mo ginawa yun. Obvious na obvious. May sabit rin ako sa simula ng Felt So Fine at Better View pero di gaanong obvious naman.

Anyway, I forgot to post that Ralph will be celebrating his birthday tomorrow night at my place. Everyone is invited. It's a good thing that he will be celebrating his birthday here so Trista could be present (Happy boitday, ninong). I'm sure we will all have fun.

I've developed the Millenia pictures. Ralph has so many good shots. I would have wanted to keep them all but I just decided to give some of them to Ralph as a gift. I was at the mall this morning. I couldn't think of any other gift to give him. I don't have money for a brand new guitar, okay. So, pictures nalang muna.

Dahil sa sobrang dami ng mga kuha ni Sir Charles (di na nga kasha sa album lahat), I'm selling some of the pictures for 5 pesos each. Hehehehe.

No comments: