Wednesday, May 21, 2003

Yehey one week to go! I can't wait to be with you guys again. Ang tagal tagal na. Memorize ko na yung Kingdom Come at Lone Wolf and Cub, wala pa rin kayo. Out of mere boredom, napilitan ako magpa ID. Meron narin akong ID after four years in UP. Dahil wala kayo, natuto akong ma-excite sa mababaw na bagay.

Buti naman at magkikita kayong dalawa. Ako kahit anino ni Ralph at Roel di ko makita.

Yes Selena, it would be a bad thing to hook up with that guy or with someone like him. Whoever told you i'm into intellectual men? Haven't you noticed, I only go steady with dumb men. The dumbest men one could find in this world, to be more specific. I don't think i'd be able to stand intellectual men. Source of fight lang yon. In fact, me and him just got into a heated argument about Jean Paul Sartre's "Being and Nothingness" and its relation to his "No Exit" play. Something about me mentioning Friedrich Nietzsche's "God is Dead" in relation to Sartre's existentialist philosophy. He went on ranting about Sartre being a bourgeois and a non-pessimist if compared to other thinkers. He ranted for 30 minutes straight. To think, walang kinalaman yun sa pinag-uusapan namin. He didn't have to insult a dead guy for chrissakes. Even if Sartre were alive, I don't think he would give a rat's arse about his sentiments. He better keep his side comments to himself when I'm in the middle of trying to make a point. He just did that to show that he still knows better than me.

Oh well, sorry if I had to type this part. Matagal ko na tinatago yung galit sa nangyari na yan. Wala ako mapag sabihan.

Oi if you guys are looking for a keyboardist, I know someone who could replace Eloha. Her name is Ayn Tristania. Hehe. She's getting better with her piano skills. I'm also teaching her how to play "Can't Find a Better View" on keyboards pati "We've Been There."

Selena, you'll be surprised when you see her again. She even knows how to operate her musical mobile now. :)

See you all next week!!

Love and Slack,
Ayn Ruth Baudelaire

"Hell is other People." -Jean Paul Sartre, NO EXIT

No comments: