Saturday, May 03, 2003

Salve...

Oo nga, si Charms of Matilda pala yung nakalimutan ko i-mention na kasama pa natin sa Manifesto. I'm glad she enjoyed the night. Oi Ralph, ibalik mo na yung ID ni Charms at yung kay Mike (candyaudioline crew--naks). Speaking of Charms, I'll be playing with Matilda again on the 17th sa Sta. Cruz, Laguna. Since si Allan nagpo-post ng stuff dito regarding Soft Pillow Kisses gigs, I think it's okay na i-mention ko rin dito yung sa Matilda.

In relation to Soft Pillow Kisses, there's this one egroups where a member mentioned some bands with names that she thinks suck big time. That person claimed she didn't like wordplay names and she mentioned SPK and Colour Contest in her list. Ano trip niya, names like PurpleChickens? Hehehe. Talk about confirming your bad taste on the net. :) Besides, I don't think band names matter that much as long as the band could play real good. And I think SPK and Colour Contest are great indiepop bands. To think that Laura Watling considered CC as one of her favorite bands. There are also some bands who are well-known for their great music, to the point that people don't notice anymore how their name sucks --i.e. All Natural Lemon and Lime Flavors, Skinny Puppy, etc. Oh well, some people. Teehee.

Oh my goddess!!! Hindi ko alam na na-tape pala ni Ralph yung Bamboo incident! Shite, blackmail material. Harharhar.

Last night while I was in the middle of doing research, I was chatting with Sir Charles at the same time. Tinanong niya, "Asan yung_______ ni Bamboo?" Sabi ko, "Ayun, nasa ilalim ng pillow ko." Hehehehe.

Selena, I love you too! Let's sleep together again. Hehehe. (Lesbos in action) We miss you so much.


Love and Slack,
Ayn Ruth

No comments: