Sunday, May 11, 2003

damn, damn, damn this shit to hell!!! I am so far away from everythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! get me a PULP issue please!

sigh. I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow. at least we'll be going to Davao to visit some relatives... there must be an Odyssey outlet at the SM there! I can't take all the waiting. I know that Ayn already told everything, but nothing beats reading it for myself. My only fear is that even SM Davao won't have it this early yet. Oh well... must wait then.

Sayang di ako nakasama sa Millenia gig. Matagal na akong hindi nakakaplay sa mala-Buzz Nite na tugtugan, or kung tumugtog man ako, wala namang tao sa mga times na yun. Buti pa yung kinuwento mo, Ayn, okay yung reaction ng iba sa inyo. I'm so happy for you guys, though.

Boo. I won't be there for Ralph's birthday, either. I hope you have fun. I miss Tristania so much, too, and you're all going to get to see her. Phooey. Isolation bites. (Don't forget to bring Chris with you guys! ;)

Anyway, if Ayn thinks the article was fair, I'm sure it really is. Thanks, Joey. We're glad you weren't too scared about interviewing us and we appreciated the beer a lot ;} We hope this article opens a lot of people's minds and and hearts to us. (naks... cheese)

Nothing much happening to me related to Candy. Just pining away for some info. Happy Mothers' Day, Ayn! :D Happy Birthday, Ralph! :D

No comments: