Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Ack! Trapped! must... go... out... must... sing... and flop ;} hehehe

hey, Allan! Buti pa si Ayn, nagkukwento. What has been happening to candyaudioline in the past week? Has the May issue of PULP come out? What does it say? Was it a fair portrayal of the band?

I totally agree with you on the bandname subject, Ayn. And aren't all band names based on wordplay anyway? Not unless your band is named Dave Matthews Band or Cynthia Alexander Band or Paolo Santos Trio, I guess. But the rest of them are. Ang weirdo naman ng nag-comment nun. But I have to admit that I do get pissed with bandnames like DV8 and all those numbered names... but as you say, if they play well, it wouldn't matter in the end.

You know what really pisses me off? The fact that I forgot to bring all my indie compilations along with me. Boooooooo! It's a good thing I was able to grab Chris's "Death to the Pixies" album before I left Manila. I'm not a total wreck. Still a wreck, though. Somewhat.

No comments: