Friday, May 06, 2005

TO JOEL OF TETHER

I can only post so much at the tagboard so I'm posting here--where I should really be posting.

So again... I post stuff here at candyaudioline's blog precisely because THIS IS MY BAND'S BLOG. And that means that I can post anything I want here as long as it is related to my own band and my own affairs. I do have a choice as to wherever I would want to vent out my frustration/s that is/are related to me and my band.

Since you admitted your own fault, I'm accepting your apology but you can't dictate on me. Far as I know, I've not misplaced anything.

About thanking you-- we have thanked you enough. And in more ways than one.

I didn't talk to you about it at Allan's get-together because I was pre-occupied with other things that I'd rather be minding about, at the time. In case you didn't notice it, I think my bandmate was clear about that on her post (re: fiesta).

Nope, I was not frustrated about you filling in for me and lending me your bass. As a matter of fact, I DISTINCTLY remember thanking you every gig and my bandmates have thanked you as well. What else do you want? Would you like us to give in to your every beck and call?

I was frustrated over the fact that somebody wanted to assume my position without me even knowing about it.

If you are grammatically challenged, that is no longer my problem. I only mind about things the way I understood them. It's up to you to explain your side.

But frankly, you have to do better than that.

No comments: