Saturday, May 21, 2005

star wars and buzz night...

hello everyone!

one week to go before buzz night and i still haven't got a line-up to show for this month's installment... as usual expect the regulars like candyaudioline, tether, populardays and sunsetdrive to play next week... other bands i have in mind are einstein chakras and another band who's name escapes me at the moment... i was also planning to include in soft pillow kisses in the line-up but as of now, i still have no vocalist available although i have a session bassist on standby... let's just see if soft pillow kisses will make it this month...

last night candyaudioline less kiel watched the "star wars" movie. i'm not sure about my bandmates but i actually like it. there were so many breath taking action scenes that my moment of sleepiness suddenly escaped me... i enjoyed the scene wherein obi wan was riding this lizard like creature. it's movements reminded me of my short-lived pet scorpion named "dennis" that selena made me throw away somewhere in the "longness" (kahabaan) of araneta ave... this movie also made me and my bandmate dennis realise / believe that vader and freddie from friday the 13th are one and the same... also it stengthened my theory that master jedi yoda and that creepy character from tales from the crypt are one. although my other study shows that yoda did sidelined as chucky (the scary doll not the fried chicken mascot) during luke skywalker's weening period.

after the movie, we took selena home while the rest of us (me, ayn and dennis) made tambay in one of QC's hottest night spot... (hulaan nyo) cge na nga, sasabihin ko na. we made tambay sa my aberdeen court. this place was so full of cheapness, cheap beer, cheap softdrinks, cheap siomais that actually taste good, cheap girls (pick-up spot for pick-up girls) and even the ambiance was so cheap... there we talked about a lot of things like how god was created by man after many images, we talked about blue collar people like carpenters and painters, we talked about withdrawals and premature ejaculations and that a few drops of semmen could spell the difference between the spelling america and africa. we talked about the harshness of life and that saints are but saints and that the halo around their head is the sum of what actually is inside their heads. ( the last sentence was what was going through my mind while ayn was talking about rome). we also learned a lot about dennis. they also learned a few about me although i forgot to tell them that i am "batman"...

speaking of batman, we saw the preview of the F4 (as in fantastic 4) movie and for that, i just can't wait for it to come out... oh well, that's about it... i will leave you a quote from one dream i had recently, it ain't original so here it goes...

"with great power comes a higher electric bill"... who am i? "may we FORCE it in you"

No comments: