Sunday, May 01, 2005

fiestaahhh! : a dialogue

Selena: We went to Allan's house today because there was a fiesta in his Barangay. Haha! That sounds so crappily conyo. Fuck.

Ayn: Yeah we went to his "barangay." As in. Is there a POBRE written on my forehead?

S: Uhhh... medyo di ko na gets yun hehehe :P Pero yun. Ayn picked me up along the red light district of Quezon City (but it was 2pm in the afternoon, so i guess you could say it was an afternoon delight!YEAH!) and we tried to go along down Quezon Ave to Tondo, but the rallying crowds were blocking the road at Rotonda. (Fuck, that just sounded even more conyo).

A: I arrived at the meeting place thirty minutes earlier than what Selena and I originally planned. So I decided to pass by a wine and liquor shop and got myself a bottle of Heineken (wala kasing san mig don). Funny because I asked for a beer at first and the woman replied, "sorry wine and liquor lang meron kami." Then I found a Heineken in their ref which obviously is beer--to my misfortune, an expensive one at that.... So Selena arrived later at Timog Food Plaza and we're happy... We like getting it on during daytime.

S: Ayn, nagbacktrack tayo. Nung last na line ko, nasa Rotonda na tayo nun tapos bumalik tayong Timog Food Plaza bigla. Hehe. Pero sige. We got to Allan's ok and on time because Ayn's driver, Phoebus, is such a bad ass on the road. So we were really really hungry (and Ayn was really really thirsty, even after the beer), but Allan was half asleep, watching Superchunk videos on DVD and he looked like he was too tired to serve us. So we just sat there and sort of politely waited. But believe me, it took a long time before any of us had the gall to ask for spaghetti...

A: I only wanted beer.

S: Yeah, and she was disappointed for about three hours! No... maybe that's inaccurate... cuz Ayn looked pretty content when we started eating hehehe. But I was ecstatic! Food food food! Yahoo. Anyway, we all started watching Trainspotting before that and we were kind of enjoying even before the food was served. But once the food came food we food had food much food more food fun food. :D

A: Drugs! Drugs! Drugs! Allan is the man, I'm telling yah!

S: *Cluck, cluck, cluck* Ayyyn... you're being inaccurate. you know that Allan is a teetotaler. He just looks like he may have drugs at his personal town fiesta celebration...

A: If attending a fiesta means eating spaghetti and chicken curry inside the living room the whole afternoon--then yeah! we were having a fiesta!

S: I'm sure that's more than most filipinos can get (naks! token social commentary hehe). Anyway, Charles arrived and he finished off a whole... eto na naman, conyotic... bandehado (for lack of a translation!) of spaghetti! Where does he put it all? Later, Ayn started working on her volunteer law work on the computer while we all watched band DVDs. Dennis arrived and ate a surprisingly small amount of food. Joel and William and his girlfriend also arrived and everything was kind of a blur for me after that because the heat was terrible and I was concentrating on watching Sleepy Hollow and waiting for that part where the young Ichabod Crane's mother jumps out of the Iron Maiden (which I never looked at in the 5+ times I'd watched the movie. But I digress)...

A: Anyway.. so Charles looked really hot this afternoon.. I wish he brought me to the bathroom with him. But I digress.

S: OH MY GOD! What a revelation. Well, i think he looked cute, but more of in a puppy dog way because his hair kind of flopped around his face like long floppy ears and he had this "Ahwuhwuh nuhmuhhhnnn!" look on his face. Grabe! Hindi mo pala nakita kanina Ayn...

A: Anong di ko nakita?

S:Yung paalis na tayo... naghihilamos si Charles... Oops. Have to be conyo hehe. Charles was washing his face in the bathroom. You know how kikay he is. Sabi ni Allan, "CHarles!!! Ang tagal mo! Aalis na tayo!" Tapos sumilip si Charles out of the bathroom, tapos... tapos...

A: Was that supposed to make me feel horny?

S: I don't know... Knowing your kicks, it may have! Hehe... anyway, yung itsura niya nung sumilip siya... KAKAIBA! As in naka hairnet siya tapos puro sabon yung mukha niya! Para siyang babae!!!

A: I think I just lost my appetite there... You know, you're the only woman I'd ever want.

S: Naks, Ayn. I'm flattened ;)

A: Yeah, like that man who committed suicide--the one we were talking about just a few hours ago. SPLAT!

S: But we digress.

A: Yeah we digress.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
TATU de mayo uno

No comments: