Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Reformed Couch Potato

Wow, we're both online, Selena. This is like chatting but on suspended animation--err, or something. He he. Anyway, just figured that I'd post again while I transfer all the contents of my old e-mail to the new one.

Re-TV shows... I haven't been regularly watching any TV show lately since America's Next Top Model's first and second season ended. Also, Destiny doesn't have Star Channel anymore so I have no clue if The Hunger is still showing here. Which reminds me: if anybody here knows of a DVD that has all the episodes of TH (original or pirated), please let me know where I can get it. I can never get enough of David Bowie. *drools* Maybe I should drop by Recto one of these days.

Going back... whenever I do get to have the time to switch on the telly (naka naman, so brit pare), I usually end up watching the news or Discovery Channel until I fall asleep. I'm starting to develop some strange fascination towards cooking shows. DC has new ones. He he. Oh, I do remember watching a lot of 6 Feet Under towards the end of last year. It's my mom's favorite TV series. I oftentimes find her glued on the screen with that show on. Since I spend some of my time with her inside the "Old Rose room" here, I later on started liking it as well. Mom says that the new season will start tonight so maybe I'm about to have something to look forward to on TV real soon.

In the meantime... I'm done with the e-mail. I should be doing something else now. He he. Don't forget our plans about hitting the beach this coming summer. My hell week will end on the 13th or earlier.

Tudelu!

No comments: