Tuesday, March 29, 2005

"In the Kingdom of the Blind...

...the One-Eyed are Kings." - Dead Can Dance*

Yeah--I've noticed too that it's only Selena who's been posting a lot lately. And yes, I also agree that things do get boring when there are no controversies. He he. But I never really changed that much about posting. I'm hardly the type who would give a rat's ass. It's hard to feel compelled to withhold information for as long as the pain is tolerable, really. The thing is, I don't get to stay too long during Buzznite's (and other gigs) and I haven't had much time for posting here. Hopefully I'll become more active this summer.

My thoughts on last Buzznite? I still don't get it why Buzznite has to turn into an emo-night every month. I mean, once in a while is okay, but every month has been too much for me to swallow.

I got a new e-mail add: falseprophetess@gmail.com

Darksites is about to shut down.

----

* the title has nothing to do with this post. --well actually, it depends on who's reading.

No comments: