Monday, March 14, 2005

Ralph..

Ayoko sana mag comment habang di pa nakaka reply si Allan but then I also don't want to pretend na hindi ko nabasa ang post ninyo and then resort to silence just to play safe. Anyway...

Ralph, yung pagkaintindi ko sa post ni Allan eh "presumption" lang niya yon since nobody from the band has any idea about what has been happening with you lately. Kaming tatlo iba iba ang inisip--wala kaming conclusion whatsoever. Don't get me wrong--I'm not trying to defend anyone. Admittedly, if I were in your place I would've felt offended too. But then again, maybe Allan was just trying to catch your attention to see if you really are still interested in playing with the band. (Iba pala pag ako ang 3rd person)

Just wanted to throw in my own thoughts on this. You know very well that I'm not a stranger to this kind of situation. I've seen worse. I also have my own "unresolved issues" but I'm opting to keep this post limited to yours. Sana lang makapag-usap tayong apat nang matino kung ano ba gusto natin lahat mangyari. Mukhang matagal narin kasi tayo hindi nakakapag usap eh.

No comments: