Saturday, August 23, 2003

Some debate (?) is going on in our mailing list regarding the term indie. So what else is new? This dude commented that "it's funny, it's all about play on semantics." What's not? Dear, in our generation nothing escapes from semantics. If some people can't get or accept the "facts" that were given on our list, that's their problem. Too bad for them. Then there's this other dude who remarked that I should have kept some of my opinions to myself regarding Narda. Stupid of me that I apologized for that. I shouldn't have. Selena was right: It's our prerogative to say anything we want and it's our prerogative too if we want to apologize for it. We can say anything we want in there. It's OUR mailing list. Again, Selena was right. They can unsubscribe any time they want, for all I care. Besides, there were no intentions on my part to diss that band in their faces. How should I know that some of the members or their friends signed up to our list? Most of them don't talk there. If I knew that they were there, I wouldn't have said things that I normally wouldn't say in presence of people who I was pertaining to (except for one Mayric's incident). Sheesh.

No comments: