Tuesday, August 26, 2003

I'll let you know asap kung makapunta ako sa inyo sa Friday. Hopefully maaga matapos ang meeting ko on that day. Kung matutuloy ako, try ko isama sila Mia if they're free. Try niyo rin ni Chris makadaan sa amin on Saturday to visit my lovely daughter. He he.. Kung libre kayo.

Ehem... I was the one who brought up the "Nymphets" thing on air. I just thought that maybe it could liven up our discussion that's why I did that. I brought that up during the time when everyone inside the booth was on "dead air." Francis was sort of begging us then to speak up because he didn't know how to start the interview and I distinctly remember hearing him say, "C'mon guys please speak up..." and "Nymphets" was the first thing that came to mind. I never thought of our Nymphets escapades as something too private to mention to other people (perhaps you've forgotten that we mentioned that during our PULP interview months ago and it was ok for all of us). Besides, the way I brought it up wasn't done in a manner that would make listeners cringe or think of us as perverted bastards. And it did liven up the discussion even for just two minutes. I didn't know that you would feel that way about it. Far as I know, the whole interview went ok except maybe for the part where we all felt bad about how crappy our EP sounded on air. All of a sudden, I feel sick about myself. So what else made you raise your eyebrow?

No comments: