Saturday, August 30, 2003

hello! I'm here at Ayn's house waiting until we have to go to Buzz Night. Spent the afternoon with her and Tristania. It was fun. she's soooo cute! sorry na lang yung mga hindi pa nakakakita sa kanya...

oh well, ayn, I did say I was tight-assed then, didn't i? ;) anyway, we all enjoyed it after all. and the raising eyebrows thing, well, I told you it wasn't you (and I'm letting everyone who reads this know, too).

wala rin akong masusulat kasi wala namang nangyaring candy-related sakin this past week. Nanood lang ako ng Keka, and I heard the Bean Bag song in the background hehehe. Actually, I didn't even recognize it... until I heard that "OH, you snore so louuuud" part. Unmistakably Allan's gay voice hehe. joke.

Tomorrow, Allan promises to take candyaudioline out to a movie. yehey!wala lang... yun lang ang masusulat ko.

No comments: