Saturday, August 16, 2003

In BeTWEEn Days was great… except that I had to go home early. Darn. Chris’s parents were home from the States so we had to drive over to this wholesome KTV in the Escape before going to Millenia. So you know… I was all skittish because I brought the car and Mom was texting me to come on home already. Chris was sleepy, too, but I did wish that I could have hung out with the candymates a little longer. I hope the next gig proves more conducive to bonding.

I didn’t like the mics at Millenia because no matter how loud I sang, you just couldn’t hear me… or if you could, it would be unintelligible. I don’t think it’s entirely because of the way I sing because other sound systems are fine. But, you know, I guess it might not be Millenia’s fault. Hwehehey! Did everyone read that correctly??? Yup, I’m actually defending Millenia. Well, in fairness to them, they haven’t treated me or anyone I know badly since that time. And Tiffany is nice to me, too… but, of course, I’m still shy. I’d just rather not talk much there. Sing and get it over with. You know.

That Orange and Lemons (tama ba?) band was pretty good, too… but I agree with Ayn that it just seemed too weird for me when they sang their Tagalog song with British accents. It’s almost up there with “Little Boy”. But not quite…

I’m sessioning for pillow again this Saturday at Streetlife. Pillow na naman… paano na yung candy? Boohoo. But I like singing for pillow, too, just because they have cute songs and it’s relaxing (albeit nerve-wracking). They already have someone new for vocals, but since Allan’s not that confident about her just yet, he wants me to cover for the next stint. Sana Makita ko yung ibang candy members dun… pero longshot.

Okay. I’m sleepy.

No comments: