Monday, November 03, 2003

*zzzzz...*

me sleepy in office. eyes hurt. worried about ralph's ears. worried about roel not being available for gigs this weekend. worrying about ayn making tampo (hehe conyo) at us for not being able to take her along on bonding sessions (hi ayn ;) worried about allan's bloodshot eyes and aching arms (lumalapot na raw kasi dugo niya hehehe...). worried about me and the popping capillaries in my cheeks.

me have nothing to do here. finished editing copy for upcoming book. want to sleep and go home and listen to my newfound old tapes. me worried about my lovelife. me worried about people involved in my lovelife. me worried about worrying too much about my lovelife. me worried about worrying, in general. me falling apart. me irritable and jumpy. me almost cried at lunchtime because me snap at waitress for my food. me worried about not crying yet, because me was supposed to have cried at least once since ayn's birthday. me want to cry so badly but me feel numb and tired.

me want gig. me want sanity.

No comments: