Monday, November 03, 2003

earache anyone?

yes. i'm sick again.

after my roadie duties last last saturday (for kamikazee, the youth, and moonstar88 respectively), i was again bedridden for two days. which is weird since not a hint of rain was felt that day or any day before that. come wednesday i was so paranoid about possibly having dengue that i decided to have a medical check up. on my way home i met bespren romel, and told me of allan bords' mother's death. quite shocking, especially since i was with him the saturday before.

and then, last saturday, allan called up about the benefit gig for allan's mom. sometime after i put the phone down, i felt something pop on my left ear... which caused some pain,numbness and deafness on that area. paranoia struck me again. has candy's noisepop caught up with me? i tried to sleep the pain away, but after an hour of tossing and turning, the pain was becoming unbearable. again i went to the hospital to have my ear checked. again i had to take some medicine. arrrghh.

luckily, this earache won't spell the end of my days with candy. it still hurts as of this writing, though.

kitakits wednesday!

No comments: