Thursday, November 13, 2003

Morning Quickie

Ayn texted me this morning asking where my office was. I told her where but that I wasn't there yet because I was late (hehe). She told me to pass by the restaurant near my office.

So I dropped in on her and Jarek at Chocolate Kiss. They were having a delicious grilled chicken sandwich (sorry, I'm hungry right now and I remember ordering that before ;) and resting after they had just prerogged for bowling... or some other thing they had to do that led them to Chocolate Kiss, I don't know. All that mattered was that Ayn was there. She told me Tristia has recovered from her fever and that she's normal and as noisy as ever. I was so relieved to hear that. She didn't go to her first class with Santos (my favorite lit teacher from UPDECL, because he looks like he'd really rather be doing something else for a living hehe)... I forgot to tell her that it was ok because Sir never goes to class in the first week just to avoid prerogs.

Anyway, it was great seeing her at an hour too early to associate with her and candyaudioline haha. Refreshing. And it worked. Had a good day today. Burned her a candy cd because she doesn't have copies of the songs yet! Weird! Anyway, I took care of that in a jiffy. Had to leave at around 10 am to get back to work. Come to think of it, I should have grabbed some fries off her plate. *rumble, rumble*

*

By the way, we're playing on the 17th at Mayric's along with Moonstar 88 and Kamikazee. Be there!

Buzz Night is on the 22nd. We probably won't play, but it's good to support the indie scene.

No comments: