Thursday, November 06, 2003

never understand

"never understand" is one of my all time fave jesus and mary chain songs...

it is also what i'm feeling right this very moment... "i will never understand why some people seem to never understand why a certain situation, condition, concern or action should take into effect and need to be accepted even with a heavy heart"... i am a very busy person with real life concerns trying my best to excercise my duties and responsibilities, to the best of my abilities, to my family, my special someone, people at work - even if they don't deserve it, my bandmates and friends and even to people whom i don't have any affilliation whatsoever... i'm really fed up... i'm tired of pleasing people who don't really give a fuck about what i feel... i'm tired of the people i know who only think about themselves, worry about their very petty, oftentimes irrational concerns...

last night we played at a benefit gig for a friend... it was fun actually but only for a while...

changes may have to be made... but i still wish it won't come to that point... but what can i do? They're the ones who want to make things happen... fine... it won't kill me naman eh...

but still, i will never understand...

No comments: