Friday, July 18, 2003

Ooooh, so we’re playing right after Monsterbot, eh? ;) Just kidding. Makes no difference to me. Actually it does because I was supposed to be going to this birthday party with Chris on Saturday night… but I guess we’ll have to cut our visit short.

Pero paano yan kung wala si Ralph? Maybe we should go back to being last. We all know how the crowd at Streetlife hates us. Then again, that just may be because we were lined up before a showband and that people there “wanted to dance already”. Sheesh.

Anyway, anything is fine. Just let us know what the final say is. Thanks, Allan.

I just remembered. When Allan and Ayn were fighting the other night, I felt like a kid watching her parents argue. Why is that? Not that there’s something going on between them, but it felt like family problems, you know.

Yesterday, I watched “The Hours” with Chris. I saw the Fatal Posporos vocalist alone, watching. Oh nothing. I just like putting any stuff vaguely related to the music scene here. And while I’m at it, let me just say that I think one of the Boldstar guitarists lives near my house because I’ve seen him twice in pambahay and with bed hair. It’s weird. They’re real people, too, bed hair and all. I wonder if anyone wonders if we at candyaudioline are real people. I doubt it.

Well, let’s just see each other at Glorietta, then.

No comments: