Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I think this template is way better than the old one.

Nothing new really happened during our practice last night. Except maybe for the fact that we practiced without using gadgets for the guitar parts. Ralph lost battery and Allan wasn't able to bring his guitar (or my guitar that he's borrowing) and effects.

We only practiced "Today" and some of our other "safe" songs.

Ralph, Selena and I left right away after practice. I can't stay up late because I just attended an inuman before the practice and was kinda drunk.


***I can't believe how some people go gaga just because they saw Dong Abay pass by. Try drinking with him, and you surely will find your self disillusioned. Unless maybe you're that starstruck and really won't be able to see through people like him. I guess those are the same people who get so excited just because their band got a slot for Mondo pick up gurls' Sunday Grabe shindig at Mayric's. DUH?!

No comments: