Tuesday, February 03, 2004

kulam?

yesterday was really weird for me health-wise... i woke up feeling 100% rested but for some unknown reason got really sick an hour after... i remember feeling very cold and chilly, then i suddenly started coughing which really hurt because it was a dry phlegm-less coughing... i decided not to go to work to rest... i tried to sleep but couldn't. so there i was lying on the sofa waiting for myself to get better. what i did was talked with some friends on the phone and also called up some of my work related acquaintances... after 2 hours of doing so, i suddenly felt that i was fully recovered. it was a bit weird for me because by that time a doctor arrived at our house to check on my younger brother who was having these really bad coughs. i took time to have a check-up and guess what, i'm a very healthy person! fuck! for someone who appears to be 2 times overweight, my bp was 120/80... weird? after the doctor left, i was so sure that i was in good condition so i decided to confirm a practice session with one of my bands, but one of them suddenly couldn't make it because of commitments so i decided to call it off. just as i was doing so, i began to feel a twitching pain under my lower left rib and another just at the left side of my upper chest near the arm pit. weird weird weird. feeling ko tuloy may kumukulam sa akin...

No comments: