Friday, July 02, 2004

Remember the 'Dare or Dare'?

Guys, do you remember that unforgettable night last Chinese New Year (aka Charles' boitday party)? Ha ha. Who could ever forget the Spin the Bottle/Dare or Dare game? What was that line that I wrote in one of my entries before?

"Since that night, we never looked at each other the same way again..."


Firewerks



Drunk Indiekids



Ayn and JP



Ayn and Charles


(All photos courtesy of JP's phone)

I wasn't able to save all our pictures. The ones that I have here are the pics where I'm in. Hehe. Will try to find more pics where we're all present.

Anyway, I hope this is close enough to make you remember how unforgettable that night was :)

Selena's right when she said, "This was the height of our closeness as a band, I think." We all think that.

No comments: