Tuesday, July 20, 2004

JULY 2004 Buzz Night

Aba. Ang ganda na ng posting interface ng Blogger. Pwede na akong mag-fancy font. Astig.
 
Buzz Night is on the 31st at Mayric's, 10 pm.
 
we may or may not play.
 
Please stand by for more information.
 
***
 
As a follow-up to my last post, though not related to Candyaudioline and of a more personal nature, I sang last night for Pillow at 70's Bistro and have improved my singing. I took my recent observations to heart. There was some lyrics confusion with "Wasting", but it was laughed off. The instrumental part of "Bathing" was so fun that it reminded me of another shoegaze band very dear to our hearts. Three separate people asked the name of the band after we had left the stage.
 
Then Allan, Charles and I went to Mayric's for Kamikazee/Moonstar work.
 

No comments: