Friday, June 23, 2006

Practice... And It's About Time...

hello everyone...

seems that my bandmates are busy flooding our tag-board with non-sense, naughtiness and good-natured humore galore...

oh well...

i'm happy to tell you that we were able to push thru with our practice last night...

they started at around a quarter past 12 without me... i arrived at around 12:50am but didn't join them at once. i had a short chat with my ex-candymates Ralph and Ayn who were just about to go home when i got there. we talked about some stuff concerning heir band and some trivial items... actually they wanted to ask me permission if they could use my real name "siegfried" as a part of their bandname...
i find it quite funny actually... infact they are now offically called "Siegfried's Dillemna" goodluck guys and may my sacred name bring fame, fortune and FROSFERITEE...

going back to the candy practice, while i was busy chatting with my ex-mates, i can hear my bandmates practicing some of the songs and i noticed that "live" they were quite tight and impressive... i guess they're ready when the time comes that i can no longer be with them during gigs... although i would be quite comfortable if could here more of mavi's voice upfront singing with more confidence and authority...
i jined hem a few minutes later and after a few more songs, we decided to call it a night... no after-practice eating spree that time for each of us to go our separate ways in order to prepare ourselves for the following day's dance with life...

No comments: