Friday, January 30, 2004

excuse me, please

i'd like to clarify what i said in my last post, which has been deleted because it offended some people.

it was a post I had written. Nobody else was at fault. The names I mentioned in that post had nothing to do with the opinions I expressed in it. they were my own opinions. the livejournal i was referring to, i could not even read! hence, the opinions i had about it were admittedly half-baked, therefore mostly bull. small wonder why it offended the writer. i hadn't meant to do that. i apologize.

however, i just want to request that any bad feeling that post had created be shifted towards myself, since i was the author of that post. none of my other bandmates expressed those opinions (which i tried to make open for any interpretation in the first place, but failing to do so, supposedly raised some eyebrows). i only heard the ghost of a reference to the mentioned livejournal, and that's all. everything else was mine... all mine!

i'm puzzled though, because i can't find any trace of the tension my post sparked. was it in the buzz night egroups? if so, i'm sorry i missed it (since i'm not a member) and so i don't really know how to answer the people i've offended. all i can do is apologize for reacting while uninformed on the whole of the matter. i hope this is enough, but if it isn't, i'll just have to accept that, won't i?

you all must think i'm such a dolt. well, perhaps you may be on to something there... ;)

but, please... i implore you to give crap where crap is due and not pour it out on people who are innocent. thank you.

p.s. now i know why i can't find a trace. the internet explorer i'm using refuses to refresh and so i can't see it. well. i've said my piece anyway.

No comments: