Monday, December 01, 2003

Candy Audio Offline (?)

Hmmm. My big question is: what gives with sudden resignations?

Is it so easy to leave this band? In the past year alone we've had 3 quit threats (two of them and the latest one coming from one person). It's not as if kupal kaming kabanda. Nobody pressures anyone more than anyone else could take. We're so laid back, in fact. I don't get it. Why is it so easy to say, "I quit"?

This is from an outburst from last Saturday at Sta. Lucia. I don't know, but I was really disappointed when it happened. Kala ko pa naman yung pinagmamalaki natin sa candy yung samahan, tapos basta-basta na lang ganun? And then when I saw this person the next day, nothing, no reference to what happened, not even a hi. Well, I didn't feel like it anyway because I was pissed at the hastiness of the decision.

Personally, i don't consider it much of a loss kung tuloy yung pag-quit niya. The biggest reason why we stuck it out was because of friendship and samahan and perseverance... but performance-wise, there are other musicians out there who can do as well or even better. Kung paninindigan niya yung sinabi niya, we could respect that. Syempre, if that person takes it back, ok lang din kasi candyaudioline na rin naman siya. But it would be so sad if we discovered that the rest of candyaudioline could actually do without ********, wouldn't it?...

Nakakaasar lang kasi ang dali para sa mga tao ang iwanan ang banda na to...

Anong say niyo, candymates?

I'm just pissed. Bear with my dramatics.

No comments: