Friday, December 26, 2003

And Yet You Start to Recoil

"So messed up I want you here
In my room I want you here
Now we're gonna be Face-to-face
And I'll lay right down In my favorite place
And now I wanna be your dog..."


... goes the lyrics of one Iggy Pop song that I used to like a couple of years ago. It was also a song that was featured (and covered by some obviously brit band) in the movie that we were watching earlier this evening-- "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels." The movie bloody rocked our brains out, mate! (*trying to imitate the accent of those pseudo-criminals in the movie*).

You're right, Allan, Selena and Charles are still here at my place... We followed that movie with a dose of "Super Friends" (Justice League of America) and some live videos of Stone Roses.. As I'm typing this now, I can hear videos of The Smiths playing down stairs. Allan just got himself a DVD copy of that.

Gotta rush back down stairs! Need to fill myself up with some more gin!

"...Now I'm ready to close my eyes
And now I'm ready to close my mind
And now I'm ready to feel your hand
And lose my heart on the burning sands
And now I wanna be your dog"

No comments: