Thursday, December 18, 2003

"Can I.. suppose it stains...?"

...did I get that right?

Hey everyone! I haven't been posting here for the longest time. I guess maybe it's because there's nothing much to post anyway.

Just listened to the tracks online. Couldn't believe how I missed playing those songs (uy, nagpaparinig) most especially, "An Empty You." It was fun to see all of you yesterday night at Klub 102. Lara's party was a blast! Too bad I wasn't able to join you guys with the dancing and all. Nagtatampo na nga ako kasi I noticed na mas close na si Selena at si Lara. Feeling ko para akong naagawan ng gurlfriend. He he. Seriously, I had to leave right away to do some errands (sinungaling!).

Since for sure we can't practice or play on Xmas break, I guess I'll just see you guys on 2004! By then, I hope, we've settled for a better drummer. Ang hirap mamili ano?

Anyway, gotta get a goin! Tristia's about to climb the stairs!

Thanks nga pala Selena and Allan for everything. We'll pay you back the next time we see each other. We really appreciate your help. *wink wink*

Hasta la bye bye!!!!!

No comments: