Saturday, September 06, 2003

there's a chance that i'll be wasting opportunities by moving ahead
say goodbye to all the least of my securities i mope coz i sense there's no time
and something's playing here inside of my head i hope you don't mind
- chorus of new pillow song!!!


...there's a chance that i'll be losing my virginity by moving my head... say goodbye to all the least of my maturity i know there's no sense all the time... and i'll be waiting here on top of my bed i know until nine!!! --- spoop of the new SPK song by your's truly!!!

---- ayan inispoop ko na yung sarili kong kanta just in case may mang-ispoop pang iba... hehehe

---- TANG-INA AYN!!! PANALO YUNG REASON MO SA DI PAG-PUNTA SA MILLENNIA!!! ("di na ako punta ng millennia, wala akong bra..." - ayn)

na-apektuhan yung mga manyak boize!!!

kain tayo sa inyo sa linggo!!!

selena!!! ang sarap talaga ng may friends na may conference sa phone ano?

ralph!!! mamrown mrown!!!

No comments: