Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Yellow!

We did visit Meh Antonio of Matilda yesterday at St. Lukes Hospital and she’s doing very well. We could tell she was tired, but she still made the effort to entertain us (which is more than another person would do even if they were in the best of health). Ayn brought her dad along and I brought Chris. Allan was supposed to come with us but I don’t know what came up.

Ayn had bought red roses for Meh’s room and she signed the card “from candyaudioline”. It was funny because both Ayn and I were wearing red, too, and it seemed as if we dressed alike just for the purpose of visiting Meh.

We picked up Ralph and Charmaine on our way back to Ayn’s house. We were wondering what was taking Allan so long. Ayn’s dad took us instead to Sangkalan Restaurant along Commonwealth where we were going to have dinner. Supposedly, Ayn’s family always celebrates EDSA I because they actively participated in it before. Charmaine, Chris, Ayn and I had a lot of fun with the seafood but Ralph had to make do with just the tilapia because he’s allergic (wait a minute—I’m allergic too! Hehehe…) Allan finally arrived after we were all done; he waited for Eloha and her boyfriend at Philcoa. They were going to practice for the Softpillowkisses gig after our movie marathon.

We headed on to Ayn’s. While they were setting up the video, we played with Tristania, who had this very dopey, sleepy look on her face. She’s so cute!!! She looks even chubbier with her hair combed down and I couldn’t stop giggling. I bet she felt so harassed with all her ninongs and ninangs fussing over her. She finally went to sleep on Charmaine’s lap.

We watched Ring 2 and Ring 0. Chris and I had already seen it several times so we started getting sleepy. And Allan was so conscious about the time since Softpillow had to practice afterwards. It really wasn’t the candy movie marathon I had hoped it would be, but I guess we can find another day to make up for it. Tristania, on the other hand, woke up and refused to fall asleep again. She was trying to watch the movie; we kept trying to block her view because the images might be burned into her head even if she can’t understand them yet hahaha. Paranoid ninangs! Anyway, after the movie, we just dropped everyone else at the studio and Ayn brought me and Chris home.

Allan, still having problems with posting?

No comments: