Friday, February 28, 2003

damn, it happened to me again. blogger should get their buttons fixed.

we played last night at Meh's benefit thing. A lot of bands were there: Boldstar, Twisted Halo, Sugarfree, Kiko Machine, etc... We were second. It was ok except thatAyn and I weren't feeling too well because of the bug we caught atthe hospital, and Allan and Ralph were having imaginary bugs too. I couldn't dance like the last two times we had a gig... i just put my hands in my pockets and stared at the floor. I'm surprised nobody made a comment like the one in Metallurgica ("Pare, sa sobrang shoegaze niyo, hindi pa ba nababali mga leeg niyo?"). I felt like I was going to puke onstage. But the gig was good. As usual, Roel just had to make a statement (ehem). Allan left right after because he had to go to Malate for Moonstar or some other band.

We saw Charms and Jovy of Matilda and they said Meh was doing great, aside from her head being stapled together. I'm really glad she's ok. Chris and I were just so tired that we slept in Ayn's van after the performance. We would wake up from time to time... I saw Jovan but I was too queasy to call her attention. We couldn't stand the stuffiness and the mosquitos anymore so we decided to leave Ayn there hehehe...

Why do I get crap when I search for "candyaudioline" on google?? and why doesn't my blog come out on it even after i'veadded the url? sigh... how will people find out about us...

I feel like shit. My body is so sore. I am going on a self-imposed retreat this weekend. Must finish thesis. Will be holing up somewhere in Paranaque. See you next week.

1 comment:

madebymarco said...

dang! I played here! hehe when I was still the drummer of kiko machine :)