Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Enjoy The Silence...

"words are very unnecessary, they could only do harm..." so goes a line from a Depeche Mode song called "Enjoy The Silence"...

haven't been posting much coz i've been too lazy doing band oriented things lately... i haven't even called practice for quite some time now and i guess i'm enjoying it... no need to worry about booking studio slots, no need to worry being annoyed by un-answered text messages... no waiting, no disappointments etc. etc...

i've found joy in going home early... even better is that i've find it more cool just staying home... being home lying on the sofa watching movies as long as i want or simply just sitting infront of the PC googling stuff... away and safe from the harshness of the city during the night...

i'm not losing it though but i guess i'm not that motivated at present either... and i'm not missing it yet... maybe my turning a year older a few days ago has something to do with it... i've been ignoring my age for the past few years now but during my last birthday, i've come to realize that things are really far different from what they were 4, 5, 6 years ago...

anyways, this'll have to do for now... hopefully my Dubai trip come Wednesday would help me sort things out...

also, thanks to everyone who greeted me on my birthday... to Dennis, Kel, Maggot, Rene, Deana, Sir Carl and Lara, thanks for spending your valuable time with me nung Thursday... Here are some pics, sayang Sir carl, di pala kita na kunan...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to Cheng (her last name escapes me), Candyaudioline's lead singer from circa 2000-2001? She was pretty cool (and hot).