Monday, November 10, 2008

Sta. Lucia East Gig... I Miss Playing With My Jaguar

last Saturday we played at Sta. Lucia... it was quite fun although i didn't got to enjoy it that much since i did not bring with me the rest of my effects pedals... For Candy I usually have A Digital Delay, A Chorus, Reverb Delay and A Distortion... That time, i only had my Ratt with me... I could've sounded much better with the rest of my effects pedal specially since i was using my Jaguar... its been a long time since i used this one...

We played about 6 songs that time and i guess we did very well, although i'm not sure if the crowd present liked our songs... after the gig , we all went to Metrowalk for the Kamikazee Gig... we had a great time at Metrowalk, Maggot, Ecay and Deanna went shopping while i on the otherhand bought some toys for my Collection and here's two of my biggest catch for the night...



also here's us at Sta. Lucia doing "An Empty You"


No comments: