Friday, August 08, 2008

Candyudioline Played At 6UG...

i thought it was going to be one frustrating evening... i had work related stress... my "doe" was running short... my phone line was cut, payment dead lines were all around the corner, worse of all, my ipod was stolen from my bag... it was a good thing that Apple (Soft Pillow Kisses) and Kel was with me on my way to 6UG for a Candyaudioline stint or else, i would've turn into something Green and Mean...

i was too preoccupied at thinking as to how the hell did my ipod got stolen from me that i didn't even bother to greet Lazy Carl and Tubby Joe who called my attention near the stairs of the venue... sorry guys... nothing soothes an angry head better than the sight of a hungry-smiling-Elaine anytime... i tried going over my bag but it only made me realise that my ipod was gone for good... the breaks, the breaks indeed...

on to the gig, we were suppose to go last but Weedisneys' drummer was nowhere in sight... LQ-related lateness according to him... as usual, i think we played really well but i didn't like the sound on stage... low register feedback was omnipresent an it was quite annoying since i could hear it all the time, even in the middle of a song... still i had to enjoy it since i can see that my band mates were really into it... an for the first time in many attempts, i got Elaine to intro the last song...

We waited for Disneys to finish and by this time, we were all hungry... we wasted no time in going to Mister Kabad... We took 2 cabs since there was 7 of us and divided ourselves into 2 groups, the Candy factions (Kel, Dennis and Elaine) and the Pillow Faction since Me, Apple and Rene were all wearing the same coloured tops... and we had old-Pillow Member tag along with us... the taxi ride was fun with Rene being his own nonsense-self, old-Pillow member's boy-toy past escapades was being exposed by me to New Pillow member Apple and Rene...

Mister Kabab was a place to be last night... 2 pairs of luscious legs from two gorgeous ladies from two different tables was having Dennis pre-occupied... Me and Elaine made occassional sulyaps to a cute girl in shorts about 11 o'clock of me... we shared the same thoughts... the girl was extremely cute in an innocent way... we stayed there for an hour and went our separate ways... it was really fun... the gig and the tambay, if only Maggot was there then that would be one for the books...

Wish that Elaine wouldn't live the country... she's one heck of a hungry-kind...

No comments: